The Hotel Catinaccio is the ideal place for a holiday with your children in Vigo di Fassa, in the Dolomites of the Val di Fassa.
Thanks to its splendid location in the center of the town a short distance from the ski lifts, the hotel offers the services to satisfy the needs of younger guests who can run, play and have fun in total safety with great happiness of their parents.
Available rooms with comfortable surroundings: spacious rooms to add a third or fourth bed and cots, comfortable suites.
The restaurant is equipped with high chairs, chair lift, and junior table set.
The hotel restaurant offers tasty menus to satisfy the palate of children with the possibility of personalized dishes based on the instructions of the parents.
Finally, nature, meadows, woods and ski slopes will let your children spend unforgettable holidays in Val di Fassa.
”The gentle slopes of Vigo di Fassa, the slopes exposed to the sun and the soft snow like cotton make the Val di Fassa the ideal test-bed for children’s ski holidays: who knows that one of the little ones does not hide a talent. “
The Val di Fassa for the little ones is a real paradise. In addition to the numerous playgrounds, adventure parks, and trails equipped with fairy tales and legends, the animation of the country will entertain them with many activities such as “play and invent” and group dances, in the evenings in the square, puppets or shows will make them laugh and more beautiful, you will be able to spend some time together with them and have fun… the greatest happiness for the little ones is having fun with mom and dad.
What children can do in Val di Fassa
- playground of the town of Vigo di Fassa just 5 minutes from the Catinaccio hotel;
- kinder park: the world of King Laurin at high altitude at Ciampedie;
- acro park adventure park: in Campitello they can safely jump from tree to tree;
- mini golf in Vigo di Fassa with 16 holes and also: the jumping nets, the tub with the balls and the small cars that can drive;
- the toboggan run on the grass;
- the rubber dinghy track;
- mini climbing course with mountain guides;
- approach to cycling: two-day mini-course.